Information we hold about you
In order to advise you properly, we must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances.
By providing us with your personal data:
1. You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
2. You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to appropriate third parties for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy. In connection with mortgages it may also be used either by Advice on Money or any prospective lender we feel appropriate, to do a credit check.
3. We will undertake that any information will only be held as long as is necessary to ensure our obligations to you are met. As outlined in our Terms of Business this is deemed to be six years from date of each transaction.
4. For further information regarding data protection and records please refer to our Terms of Business.
5. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you please write to Compliance Officer at Advice on Money, 8a Richfield Avenue, Reading, Berks RG1 8EQ. We reserve the right to charge you a fee of £10 to cover administration.
All information sent to us via the enquiry forms on our website is processed by a secure server.